Position: Business Development Sales Specialist
Neutron Inc. State College, PA is looking for passionate driven individuals with a strong desire to win in the sale of
technology products. Prior sales experience in the technology sale sector is prefer, but not necessary.
We are growing fast and are looking to add to our already exceptional sales team. Fill out an application today and
start your journey towards being a member of the Neutron business developing team.
- Salary + Bonus (if exceed the quota for the corresponding base salaryâ€™s quota)
- 5 Days work per week
- Use a tool to prospect, manage customer base, and follow up with all customers and prospects
- Be the first point of contact for corporate customers
- Make at least two hours phone calls per day in the developing the customers
- Close deals
- Meet acceptable levels of sales production as determined by Managers
- Grow your customer base through continuous prospecting, always be looking for new opportunities to meet new customers inside and outside the dealership
- Open, honest communication with Management
- The ability to lean the new technologies through webinar, white papers, and various trainings
- The ability to communicate and present to the customers
- Weekly meetings and reports to the Managers
Why Neutorn Inc?
- Excellent Benefit Package including Health/Dental
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- The chance to learn the newest technology, applications, and industry trends
- One of the major distributors in IT, connectivity, communication, power, and sensors
Job Type: Full-time; Base-Salary+ Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Position: Customer Service Representative
Join the winning team -- NeutronUSA.com the leading IT distributor of world class manufacturers. We are seeking talented
individuals who can join our successful and growing Inside Customer Service team. Develop your "digital sixth sense"
and learn how to leverage social media platforms to sell! Use your entrepreneurial nature to shape your sales future.
Enjoy a quick-learning professional environment with a culture that fosters collaboration, growth, training,
while exploring new ways to best serve our customers and exhibit business growth. In this fun and exciting role,
you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with existing clients' base and new clients from the web,
live chat, incoming calls and other sources.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities...-- Follow up with clients' requests and projects' deadlines-- Introduce clients To Webinars,
Training's and Related Products -- Provide entry level customer service and basic technical support-- Input data
into ERP system --Handle customer requests via phone, email, chat. Input customers orders into ERP system.
Qualifications...--Proficient in web, internet knowledge and Microsoft Office --Must be an effective, active listener
and outspoken -- Fast and eager learner --Must be prompt, thorough, responsible and structured -- must be courteous and
professional at all times. Handle customers concerns with professionalism.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (9 AM - 6 PM)
We Offer...-- Competitive base + bonuses (determined by experience and tenure)-- Lunch Parties, Bonuses and Benefits
(PTO, Insurance, Simple IRA when becomes eligible)
Job Type: Full-time